The Strato 10 Inch D2 is CT Sounds all-around ground-pounding subwoofer. This 1200 watts RMS and 2400 watts MAX power feature-packed subwoofer delivers stellar sub-bass extension without distortion. It is even more powerful and has a bigger voice coil than the same size Tropo subwoofer. It has a double-stack Y35 ferrite magnet compared to the Y30 ferrite magnet of Tropo. The voice coil is improved as well, with 4-layers of CCA instead of copper, allowing faster heat dissipation and cooling. The cone on the Strato is also stiffer than the Tropo to allow for increased rigidity, and lower distortion at extremely high SPL levels. The Strato improved cone is a nylon composite paper reinforced with 4% carbon fiber. The Strato comes with a cast aluminum basket which is more durable than stamp steel basket. It is a client favorite, not only because of its out-of-this-world performance for the dollar paid but also for its wow factor. Your friends will be drooling with envy. It is called bad-to-the-bone for a reason.
What's in the box:
- 1 x Strato 10" D2 Car Subwoofer (Dual 2 ohm)
- It is a dual 2Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This subwoofer takes enormous 1200W (RMS) power with a 2400W maximum power capacity
- Enormous 3" (diameter) voice coil makes this sub truly versatile & powerful irrespective of its size, dimensions, and power consumption
- It incorporates Y35 graded triple stacked ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world
- The sub has got strong, sturdy and stupendous arm styled basket frame. The sub is well capable of handling high-powered audio frequency without any harm to the product; even at highest rated inputs from the channel amplifier
- Sub-power: 1200W (RMS) | 2400W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 10"
- Subwoofer type/ impedance: Dual 2 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 3" (76.2mm)
- FS: 44.70Hz
- QTS: 0.612
- QES: 0.607
- QMS: 5.10
- VAS: 8.5 liters
- SPL: 85.2 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: 13mm
- Displacement: 0.15 ft3
- Speaker connector: 12 Gauge
- Resonant frequency: 30.5Hz
- Coil inductance: 2.10mH
- Sd: 333.29 cm2
- Sealed: 0.50 ft3
- Ported: 0.90 - 1.15 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 236mm / 9.3"
- Overall diameter: 270mm / 10.6"
- Mounting depth: 165mm / 6.5"
I have been building systems for 30 years, this is the best sub I have ever used. Very well built, sounds incredible, and looks awesome. I built a 1 cubic ft box ported and tuned to 32 hz. This one 10 hits harder and cleaner on 1000 CT Sounds T-1000.1D than my other car with 2 Apline Type R 10's on 1500 watts. I am now a huge CT fan, I will definitely use this equipment again. I highly recommend this sub.
This little sub continues to impress me every day! I’m so glad I went with CT Sounds. I’m giving it more than enough power in ported enclosure and it’s hitting like two 12’s. Very satisfied!
I received my subs in a timely fashion, 4 days. They look fantastic and heavy. Can't wait until my new enclosure comes in to test these babies out! Great quality.
Very powerful for its size. The price is right and the quality is there! heres some pics next to the Tropo
Worth every penny