Strato 6x9 Inch Coaxial Speaker Set
You Save 20% ($25.00)$99.99
If you like crystal clean and crisp audio in your vehicle; no wonder you are in dire need of the CT Sounds Strato 6x9 Inch Car Audio Coaxial Speakers (Pair). Of-course if you are having 6x9" car audio door speaker holes, better opt these while you can because these coax speakers are something that will simply amaze your thoughts. Each speaker is rated at 100W RMS and 4-Ohm impedance. This set comes with a pair of safety grilles as well. Check out for further technical specifications of this speaker pair below-
Whats in the box:
- 2 x Strato 6x9" Car Audio Coaxial Speakers
- 2 x Speaker Grilles
- Each speaker has IMPP cone with NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) surround
- PC+NOMEX spider
- 4mm top plate and 4mm back plate
- EISV wire wound voice coil of 1.5" / 38mm (dia) at each speaker
- Y30 ferrite magnet at each speaker
- Each 25mm silk-dome tweeter covered with silver chrome plated face grille with metal mesh
- Small crossover circuitry attached with speaker basket
- Quality Copper Clad Aluminium Wire (CCAW) used for tweeters connectivity
- Spring type terminals for speaker connectivity, RED one for Positive (+ve) & BLACK one for Negative (-ve)
- Each speaker has black stamp steel basket with black powder paint on them
- Embossed logo around speaker magnet for a bold outlook
- Includes a pair of woofer grilles for extra protection
- Speaker size: 6x9"
- Speaker type: Coaxial
- Impedance per speaker (woofer+tweeter): 4-Ohm
- Power per speaker: 100W (RMS) | 200W (MAX)
- Total system power: 200W (RMS) | 400W (MAX)
- Voice coil (dia): 1.5"
- Sweep voltage: 12 V
- Output SPL (@1w/1m): 86 dB
- Crossover point: 3.5 kHz
- Frequency response (@SPL -10dB): 40 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Magnet size: 100mm x 20mm
- Magnet weight: 21 Oz
- Magnet type: Y30 ferrite
- Sweep voltage: 2.8 V
- Tweeter size (dia): 25 mm
- Tweeter type: Silk-dome
- Magnet type: Neo
- Crossover circuit: 3.3 μF capacitor / 50V
- Filter for tweeter: 6 dB
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 150mm x 215mm / 5.89" x 8.45"
- Outer diameter: 194mm x 266mm / 7.62" x 10.47"
- Mounting depth: 86mm / 3.33" ( 120mm / 4.72" with grilles on)
Ive had them before ordered some more for both of my cars cant wait to hook them up
Well i got these speakers only yesterday, first one i looked at was good, second speaker on the other hand wasn't. when i pushed down on the cone i could here it rubbing against something, maybe a wire or the styrofoam it sits around. Well i put it in and it was horrible, the bass was did not do as well as the other speaker, and the tweeter will distort on mid/high volumes, not very happy about this, it being the first time getting a pair of speakers and one not working. I hope CT sounds puts more effort into testing their speakers before shipping them out. Do your self a favor and get some rockfords instead, I've bought over 20 speakers from them and no problems yet.
I had to use adapters to make them fit perfect in the front doors. Man the sound and the mids are awesome. Glade I got them.also the price was worth it. Sounds good in all type of music . Going to buy some more for my other Dodge.
They sound amazing been beating on them a little bit and no distortion absolutely perfect!