BIO-6-5-COAX // 60 Watts RMS 6.5 Inch Car Coaxial Speakers
You can probably say that one of the best Entry Level car audio 6.5" speakers is the CT Sounds Bio 6.5 Inch Car Audio Coaxial Speakers (Pair). Considering the quality & price of this package, it gives you absolute stunning car audio. The best specialty in these bio speakers is that you can run them off your head unit directly or you can also use an amplifier behind them. For family vehicles, this set is absolutely perfect & highly recommended. Checkout for further technical specifications for the product-
Whats in the box:
- 2 x Bio 6.5" Car Audio Coaxial Speakers
- Each speaker has Plastic polypropylene (PP) cone with NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) surround
- Black colour PC spider
- White Zinc coated 3mm front plate
- Voice coil of 0.8" / 21mm (dia) at each speaker
- Y30 ferrite magnet at each speaker
- Each speaker has 13mm silk-dome tweeter
- Small crossover circuitry beneath the tweeter at each speaker
- Quality Copper Clad Aluminium Wire (CCAW) used for tweeters connectivity
- Steel plate type terminals for speaker connectivity, big one for Positive (+ve) & small one for Negative (-ve)
- Each speaker has black stamp steel basket with black powder paint on them
- Speaker size: 6.5"
- Speaker type: Coaxial
- Impedance per speaker (woofer+tweeter): 4-Ohm
- Power per speaker: 30W (RMS) | 60W (MAX)
- Total system power: 60W (RMS) | 120W (MAX)
- Voice coil (dia): 0.8" / 21mm
- Sweep voltage: 11 V
- Output SPL (@1w/1m): 89 dB
- QTS: 1.186
- Resonant frequency: 102 Hz
- Frequency response (@SPL -10dB): 50 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Magnet weight: 21 Oz
- Magnet type: Y30 ferrite
- Sweep voltage: 1.8 V
- Tweeter size (dia): 13 mm
- Tweeter type: Silk-dome
- Magnet type: N38H
- Crossover circuit: 3.3 μF capacitor / 50V
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 144mm / 5.65"
- Overall diameter: 165mm/ 6.50"
- Mounting depth: 55mm / 2.16"
Look perfect will be a little while before I install them but I already have quite a few CT product and everything is always better than expected!
Got the sound I wanted! Clear vocals treble all the above was good. !! I will b purchasing more in the future!
These sound great! These are a great choice for those not running an amp and are just replacing their stock speakers. My customer loved them.
These are unbelievable loud for what they are and the bass is really good sounding as well highly recommend specially for the price
I bought a pair of the bio 6.5 speakers to replace a set of JL components in a truck I'm selling. Out of the box, one of the two bio speakers is defective. It grounds out to the basket causing one channel to short. Since the truck is now gone, I had to perform a questionable install that was significantly beneath my standards due to the poor product quality at the request of my customer. They wanted the truck then and there so there was no time to send the speakers back.
The overall sound quality was good for an entry level speaker set. I was very surprised! The speakers were run off of an alpine ktp445 and pioneer double din.
I'm a bit disappointed that the speaker was bad out of the box since I really wanted to purchase some of the high end speakers for my audi s5. Such a shame because they sound so nice. I'll have to go back to JL or focal as my go to brand.