Meso PA 6.5 Inch (1 Speaker)
Fill your face with mid bass only Meso Pro Audio 6.5 Inch Car Audio Speaker (1 speaker). We have engineered all of the benefits of the DJ style pro audio woofers for use in a car audio environment. The large motor and tight suspension of the Pro Audio 6.5" woofer adds mid bass powerful enough to keep up in the loudest of SPL applications. Strong internal structure as well as its robust outfit makes them go real loud without scratches at all. Provided with spring terminals for connectivity, installing this 6.5" midrange drivers are real quick and easy. Check out for more technical specifications below-
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Meso Pro Audio (PA) 6.5" Car Audio Speaker
- Each speaker has paper cone with cloth edge surround
- Yellow color PC+NOMEX spider
- White zinc coated T-yoke with 6mm front plate & 5mm back plate
- KAPTON Voice coil of 1.4" / 36mm (dia) at each speaker
- Y30 ferrite magnet with magnet cover
- Silver bullet phase plug in the center
- Spring type terminals for speaker connectivity, RED one for Positive (+ve) & BLACK one for Negative (-ve)
- Each speaker has black stamp steel basket with black powder paint on them
- Embossed logo on speaker basket & around speaker magnet for a bold outlook
- Speaker size: 6.5"
- Speaker type: Mid-range driver
- Impedance per speaker: 4-Ohm
- Power per speaker: 85W (RMS) | 170W (MAX)
- Voice coil (dia): 1.4"
- Sweep voltage: 13.8 V
- Output SPL (@1w/1m): 96 dB
- Resonant frequency: 150 Hz
- Frequency response (@SPL -10dB): 150 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Magnet size: 110mm x 45mm x 18mm
- Magnet weight: 21 Oz
- Magnet type: Y30 ferrite
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 144mm / 5.67"
- Mounting depth: 71mm / 2.79"
Great speakers. You get what you pay for for sure and these are the speakers you want to get that good mid bass
I bought 4 more for my buddy's Suburban, I love it ! They handle power great and are super crisp and clear vocals with great mid-bass
I have 2 of these in my front doors and they're amazing. Nice crisp, clean vocals and good mid-bass response. They get LOUD. I have 2 Tropo XL's in a 4th order and can still hear my vocals nice and clear ! Definitely recommend them and would buy more should I need to buy more speakers
The Meso 6.5 mid is crystal when it comes to the midrange and the speakers crave for power.