Bio 12 Inch V1.0 S4 (150W RMS)
You Save 20% ($12.50)$49.99
The Bio series, known as Badass, is our entry-level, no-frills, workhorse subwoofer. The drivers share high-grade components, perfect for the bass head on a budget. It has 150 watts RMS and 300 watts MAX power. It features a 4-layer copper Single 4 Ohm voice coil and a polypropylene cone. It is CT’s most affordable series while still delivering excellent performance and deep low notes. The Bio is the perfect choice for its price and will not disappoint. You will stand out loud, and your friends will notice.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Bio 1.0 12" S4 Car Subwoofer (Single 4 ohm)
- It is a single 4Ω (Ohm) subwoofer
- Steel terminal pair (Bigger one is "+(Positive)" & smaller one is "-(Negative)") for sub connectivity (use soldering for wire connections)
- This sub is rated at 150W RMS | 300W MAX
- 1.5" (dia) voice coil
- Includes a Y30 graded ferrite magnet
- Strong steel molded basket frame; capable of handling higher subwoofer cone excursions
- Composite foam surround for better subwoofer flexes
- Embossed "CT Sounds" logo on the dust cap
- Sub power: 150W (RMS) | 300W (MAX)
- Sub size: 12"
- Sub type: Single 4 ohm
- Voice coil (dia): 1.5" / 38.10mm
- FS: 35.60Hz
- QTS: 0.520
- QES: 0.590
- QMS: 4.074
- VAS: 44.511 liters
- SPL: 88.0 dB (@1w/1m)
- Magnet size: 120mm X 50mm X 20mm
- Magnet weight: 30 Oz
- Xmax: ~12mm (Peak to peak)
- Displacement: 0.09 ft3
- Sealed: 0.90 ft3
- Ported: 1.00 ~ 1.25 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 278mm / 10.94"
- Overall diameter: 315mm / 12.4"
- Mounting depth: 122mm / 4.80"
Have no complaints, the build quality seems stout for the price. Definitely will purchase more CT products in the future!
So I just bought the bio 12 single voice coil. When it arrived it was boxed up nice and came quickly. When I opened it up it looked awesome! It’s clean, but visually stunning for the price. When I took it out of the box I noticed something hanging. It was the leads, looks like it’s supoosed to be screwed or some how like punched in to the basket? Well, for the price I can’t complain too much. It still works! I just soldered the wires to the connection and then used a good amount of electrical tape to secure it all. I have still yet to install it, still waiting on a nice day to wire up my truck.