The Bio series, known as Badass, is our entry-level, no-frills, workhorse subwoofer. The drivers share high-grade components, perfect for the bass head on a budget. It has 150 watts RMS and 300 watts MAX power. It features a 4-layer copper Single 4 Ohm voice coil and a polypropylene cone. It is CT’s most affordable series while still delivering excellent performance and deep low notes. The Bio is the perfect choice for its price and will not disappoint. You will stand out loud, and your friends will notice.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Bio 1.0 10" S4 Car Subwoofer (Single 4 ohm)
- It is a single 4Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- Steel terminal pair for sub connectivity (use soldering for wire connections)
- This sub takes 150W (RMS) & can take up to 300W power (MAX)
- 1.5” (diameter) voice coil makes this product versatile irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption
- It is equipped with Y30 graded ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world
- Strong basket frame is capable of handling high powered audio frequencies without any harm to the product
- Sub power: 150W (RMS), 300W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 10”
- Subwoofer type/ Impedance: Single 4 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 1.5” (38.10mm)
- FS: 35.6Hz
- QTS: 0.520
- QES: 0.590
- QMS: 4.074
- VAS: 44.511 liters
- SPL: 87.2 dB (@ 1w/1m)
- Xmax: 6mm
- Sealed: 0.45 ft3
- Ported: 0.95 – 1.15 ft3
- Cutout diameter: 229mm / 9”
- Overall diameter: 264mm / 10.4"
- Mounting depth: 106mm / 4.15"
- Displacement: 0.056 ft3
Great entry level subwoofers for any small project work for small places for 40$ you can't be the price I got 4 to do a single cab behind the seat box.
Good looking sub with a new cone look this low line sub not to shabby for the price it gets down pretty good running a 500 watts clean with good lows
Purchased these to replace an old pair of Visonik 10's I had. I am powering them with the CT Sounds T-300.1D amp, & I have them installed in a prefab Q Power QBOMB10V dual 10 box lined with some poly-fil, then wired in parallel for a 1 ohm load on the amp. They seem to be built as good as any other budget sub you can buy. Although I am still breaking them in, these things hit hard for the amount of power being supplied to them. They seem to play everything well from rock & industrial to dub step & rap. I can't wait until they are fully broken in and I can really open them up. I am happy so far with their performance and hopefully will have a few years of enjoyment with these. I rated them 4 stars due to not knowing how long they will last. With that said, I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for good quality subs at a price they can afford.
I got a pair of there for a tight space application and they're going to be perfect for what I need. These are very shallow and don't require a large enclosure or much power. Great quality for the price