The Tropo 15 Inch D4 is our most versatile subwoofer and is affectionately called Kickass. It has 600 watts RMS and 1200 watts MAX power that offers a significant performance advantage over the same size Bio Subwoofer. With a more potent motor, bigger voice coils, and optimized suspension, the Tropo series has become the SQ oriented driver within CT Sounds lineup and does so without sacrificing sub-bass output. It features a 4-layer copper Dual 4 Ohm voice coil. The cone is made of polypropylene composite paper, reinforced with 3% carbon fiber. The motor is a double-stacked Y30 ferrite magnet that offers tremendous motor force and weighs 91% more than the same size Bio Subwoofer. It is an excellent choice for all applications without breaking the bank. Your friends will be impressed and will be blown away with the performance at its price point.
What's in the box:
- 1 x Tropo 15" D4 Car Subwoofer (Dual 4 ohm)
- It is a dual 4Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This subwoofer takes 600 (RMS) power with 1200W maximum power capacity
- Nice 2.5" (diameter) voice coil makes this sub truly versatile & powerful
- Incorporates Y35 graded double stacked ferrite magnet
- The sub has got strong, sturdy and stupendous basket frame
- SPL grade/ Competition Graded subwoofer for car audio
- Sub power: 600W (RMS) | 1200W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 15”
- Subwoofer type/ impedance: Dual 4 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 2.5" (63.5mm)
- FS: 36.058
- QTS: 0.656
- QES: 0.801
- QMS: 3.622
- VAS: 82.375 liters
- SPL: 88.7 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: 12.5mm (Single way)
- Speaker connector: 12 Gauge
- Displacement: 0.15 ft3
- Sealed: 2.50 ft3
- Ported: 3.00~4.00 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 361mm / 14.2"
- Overall diameter: 391mm / 15.4"
- Mounting depth: 188mm / 7.4"
Recently I purchased a pair of Tropo 15's for my Jeep Compass and couldn't be happier. The sound quality is amazing Thank You CT Sounds. Joe Pharris
Beautiful subs and great price cant go wrong !
Subs are great for the price would recommend to anyone who wants a cheap but durable subwoofers. Running 2 dual 4 ohm parallel down to a one ohm load. Not the hardest hitting subwoofers I have ever had but for the price they are great.