The Bio series, known as Badass, is our entry-level, no-frills, workhorse subwoofer. The drivers share high-grade components, perfect for the bass head on a budget. It has 250 watts RMS and 500 watts MAX power. It features a 4-layer copper Dual 4 Ohm voice coil and a polypropylene cone. It is CT’s most affordable series while still delivering excellent performance and deep low notes. The Bio is the perfect choice for its price and will not disappoint. You will stand out loud, and your friends will notice.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Bio 8" D4 Car Subwoofer (Dual 4 ohm)
- Dual 4Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- 250W RMS car audio sub & can take up to 500W PEAK
- Dual connectivity terminals with 2" (diameter) voice coil make this product versatile irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption
- Incorporates Y30 graded ferrite magnet
- Strong & sturdy basket frame, capable of handling high diaphragm moves with maximum Xmax
- Sub power: 250W (RMS) | 500W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 8"
- Subwoofer type/ impedance: Dual 4 ohm
- Voice coil (dia): 2" (51mm)
- BL: 13.724
- FS: 44.956Hz
- QTS: 0.408
- QES: 0.426
- QMS: 9.601
- VAS: 9.587 liters
- SPL: 85 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: 14.2mm (Peak to peak)
- Sealed: 0.3 ft3
- Ported: 0.40 ~ 0.75 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 183mm / 7.2"
- Overall diameter: 213mm / 8.4"
- Mounting depth: 114mm / 4.5"
Sounds great, running on an ingnite 4000 watt amp at 2 ohm in my home. .6 cubic foot box with a 3 inch aeroport tuned to 26.5 Hertz. Hits the lows with authority, and still has great mid bass. Handles double the rates 250rms and sounds great doing it.
These things are amazing for the price
Bio 8 Inch D4
Very good sub