BIO-6-5-COM // 120 Watts RMS 6.5 Inch Car Component Speakers
Whats in the box:
- 2 x Bio 6.5" Car Audio Midrange Driver (Woofer)
- 2 x 14mm Silk Dome Tweeter
- 2 x Stylish Blackbox Type ABS Box Crossover
- Each speaker has Plastic polypropylene (PP) cone with NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) surround
- PC spider
- White Zinc coated 3mm front & back plate
- EISV wire wound voice coil of 0.8" / 21mm (dia) at each speaker
- Y30 ferrite magnet at each speaker
- Each 14mm silk-dome tweeter covered with silver chrome plated face grille with metal mesh
- Stylish blackbox type crossover circuit box with CT Sounds logo printed on top
- Steel plate type terminals for speaker connectivity, big one for Positive (+ve) & small one for Negative (-ve)
- Each speaker has black stamp steel basket with black powder paint on them
- Speaker size: 6.5"
- Speaker type: Component
- Impedance per speakers set (woofer+tweeter): 4-Ohm
- Power per speakers set: 60W (RMS) | 120W (MAX)
- Total system power: 120W (RMS) | 240W (MAX)
- Voice coil (dia): 0.8" / 21mm
- Sweep voltage: 11 V
- Output SPL (@1w/1m): 87 dB
- Resonant frequency: 65 Hz
- Frequency response (@SPL -10dB): 50 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Magnet size: 70mm x 32mm x 12mm
- Magnet weight: 6 Oz
- Magnet type: Y30 ferrite
- Sweep voltage: 1.8 V
- Output SPL (@1w/1m): 89dB
- Frequency response (@SPL -10dB): 1.6kHz ~ 20kHz
- Tweeter size (dia): 14 mm
- Tweeter type: Silk-dome covered with metal mesh face grille
- Magnet type: Neo
- Crossover circuit: 4 μF capacitor / 100V
- Crossover point: 3.5kHz
- Filter for woofer: 6dB
- Filter for tweeter: 12dB
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 144mm / 5.65"
- Outer diameter: 165mm / 6.5"
- Mounting depth: 55mm / 2.16"
SUMMER SALE: NON-RETURNABLE
Grate speaker at a even grater price! Sounds good very happy with them. Put them in my 1988 Toyota 4 wheel drive. Made two small boxes for them. Worked out grate can hear radio good now with windows down🤘
Purchased these for a couple of reasons. Not only is the price low, but they have a super shallow mounting depth. I put them in a 1998 vw golf on a pioneer head unit with no amp. Went in just fine and sound great, they actually shake my mirrors and rattle my door panels a little.
HUGE step up over the 20 year old stock speakers and everything you need is included in the package.
They look great! Saving them fo a future install or something for the good child!😉