AT-500.1d // 600 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier
The CT Sounds AT-500.1d Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier will deliver the power you need to destroy the competition in the SPL lanes. Built using an advanced PCB board featuring Korean capacitors, MOSFET Pulse Width Modulated power supply, high-quality transformers, and cutting-edge inductors. Equipped with 4-way protection circuitry along with a Diode 6A60 for reverse polarity protection; sleep easy at night knowing your mono amplifier is protected.
The plexiglass backing, illuminated LED CT Sounds logo, and white chassis gives this amplifier an unbeatable appearance. Not to mention the amplifier comes with the highly sought-after AT Series On/Off Bass Knob which not only lets you adjust the bass boost but also displays your system voltage.
Whether you’re looking to cause a tectonic disturbance or generate dynamic instability in the atmosphere, the CT Sounds AT-500.1d has the power to create the sonic explosion you crave. Variable adjustment controls feature gains, subsonic, bass boost, low pass filter, and phase settings so you can get the exact sound you are looking for out of your amplifier. The car monoblock amplifier is strappable so that you can get more power output should your system require it. It even has a master/slave switch for added convenience.
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply
- Soft turn on circuitry
- 1-Ohm stable mono operation
- Built in thermal, DC offset, overload and speaker short protection
- Reinforced tiffany style nickel plated RCAs, ensuring low resistance inputs to the amp
- LED power and protection indicators
- It comes with AT series remote bass knob; the knob includes digital volt-meter; power/clip light indicator & rotary pushable on/off switch. The knob is easily installable using the 8-pin Cat5 connectors on both ends of the black wire (included in the package).
- Pure Class-D car audio amplifier
- 1Ω @ 12.8V, 500W (RMS) | 1000W (MAX)
- 2Ω @ 12.8V, 250W (RMS) | 500W (MAX)
- 4Ω @ 12.8V, 125W (RMS) | 250W (MAX)
- No of channel: 1
- Frequency response: 10Hz ~ 250Hz
- Gain adjustment: 0.2v ~ 5v
- Subsonic adjustment: 10Hz ~ 50Hz
- Phase adjustment: 0o ~ 180o
- Bass boost: 0dB ~ +18dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Damping factor: 180
- Minimum impedance: 1Ω (ohm)
- Low pass filter: 35Hz to 250Hz
- No of fuses: 2 x 30A (each)
- Strappable: Master/Slave switch
- Bass knob: Remote gain control, clip light indicator, built in voltmeter & push-able on/off switch
- 190mm (W) x 54.5mm (H) x 260mm (L)
I hooked up the at500 to replace the t300 and omg what a difference!!! I’m so happy. Who doesn’t love nice deep powerful sounding bass? Thanks again guys!!!
I'm putting in the amp and subwoofer in as I'm writing this review so I will post on Facebook when dont
Works great with my 8” tropo 4d & tube box.,, just enough bass for 2011 XF jaguar ...
Best looking amp I've used so far, heavy for it's size which i thinks good ,waiting to get my sub so haven't hooked it up yet .