AT-500.1d // 600 Watts RMS Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier
You Save 27% ($75.00)$199.99
The CT Sounds AT-500.1d Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier will deliver the power you need to destroy the competition in the SPL lanes. Built using an advanced PCB board featuring Korean capacitors, MOSFET Pulse Width Modulated power supply, high-quality transformers, and cutting-edge inductors. Equipped with 4-way protection circuitry along with a Diode 6A60 for reverse polarity protection; sleep easy at night knowing your mono amplifier is protected.
The plexiglass backing, illuminated LED CT Sounds logo, and white chassis gives this amplifier an unbeatable appearance. Not to mention the amplifier comes with the highly sought-after AT Series On/Off Bass Knob which not only lets you adjust the bass boost but also displays your system voltage.
Whether you’re looking to cause a tectonic disturbance or generate dynamic instability in the atmosphere, the CT Sounds AT-500.1d has the power to create the sonic explosion you crave. Variable adjustment controls feature gains, subsonic, bass boost, low pass filter, and phase settings so you can get the exact sound you are looking for out of your amplifier. The car monoblock amplifier is strappable so that you can get more power output should your system require it. It even has a master/slave switch for added convenience.
|RMS Power: 1Ω @ 12.8v||500 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 2Ω @ 12.8v||250 Watts x 1-Channel|
|RMS Power: 4Ω @ 12.8v||125 Watts x 1-Channel|
|Power & Ground Input Size:||4 Gauge|
|Speaker Input Size:||8 Gauge|
- Monoblock Class D Amplifier
- RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1-Channel (12.8v)
- RMS Power at 2 Ohm: 250 Watts x 1-Channel (12.8v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohm: 125 Watts x 1-Channel (12.8v)
- Frequency response: 10Hz ~ 250Hz
- Gain adjustment: 0.2v ~ 5v
- Subsonic adjustment: 10Hz ~ 50Hz
- Phase adjustment: 0o ~ 180o
- Bass boost: 0dB ~ +18dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Damping factor: 180
- Minimum impedance: 1Ω (ohm)
- Low pass filter: 35Hz to 250Hz
- No of fuses: 2 x 30A (each)
- Strappable: Master/Slave switch
- Bass knob: Remote gain control, clip light indicator, built in voltmeter & push-able on/off switch
- 190mm (W) x 54.5mm (H) x 260mm (L)
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply
- Soft turn on circuitry
- 1-Ohm stable mono operation
- Built in thermal, DC offset, overload and speaker short protection
- Reinforced tiffany style nickel plated RCAs, ensuring low resistance inputs to the amp
- LED power and protection indicators
- It comes with AT series remote bass knob; the knob includes digital volt-meter; power/clip light indicator & rotary pushable on/off switch. The knob is easily installable using the 8-pin Cat5 connectors on both ends of the black wire (included in the package).
- Pure Class-D car audio amplifier
This is a heavy, well made amplifier. Switches feel like they have good detent, aluminum housing is heavy and thick gauge, adjustments dont have play in them, even the fit and finish down to the paint is nice. Power to spare.
Some little things that would be nice. I wish the adjustments like crossover adjustments had a scale. Its hard to dial in with a scale of 35 to 250 hz. The bass knob switch on the amp mounted next to the fuses vertically for ease of access. On the bass knob have the voltage adjustment on the front instead of the side. Finally, stand off mounting hardware so you can mount the amp a few millimeters so it doesnt scratch the window on the back when you mount it. Maybe have the clipping light on the amp so its easier to adjust your gains. Im just nitpicking little things here.
If i ever found the need to buy another amp CT Sounds would be my first stop again. I will suggest CT to anyone needing car audio.
Customer service was great to help and always answered my questions. I bought this amp as suggested by customer service for the Bio 12 subwoofer package.
I hooked up the at500 to replace the t300 and omg what a difference!!! I’m so happy. Who doesn’t love nice deep powerful sounding bass? Thanks again guys!!!
I'm putting in the amp and subwoofer in as I'm writing this review so I will post on Facebook when dont
Works great with my 8” tropo 4d & tube box.,, just enough bass for 2011 XF jaguar ...