Meso 6.5 Inch D4 is the most powerful and smallest subwoofer of CT-Sounds. It delivers pinpoint sound accuracy and unmatched performance that you may not experience by other brands at its price point. The Meso is a perfect choice for those who want great sound and performance that is why it is called The Beast. You will be blown away with its double-stacked Y35 ferrite magnet that offers 300 watts RMS with 600 watts MAX power handling. It weighs 50% more than the Tropo 6.5 Inch D4 subwoofer. It features a cast aluminum basket, a 4-layer CCA voice coil, allowing faster heat dissipation and cooling. The cone is a nylon composite paper like the Strato but is stiffer - reinforced with 5% carbon fiber. The Meso is a competition-grade subwoofer. You will be the talk of the town; heads will turn.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Meso 6.5" D4 Car Subwoofer (Dual 4 ohm)
- It is a dual 4Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This subwoofer takes 300W (RMS) power with 600W maximum power capacity
- Nice and small 2" (diameter) voice coil makes this product versatile & powerful irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption
- It incorporates Y35 graded triple stacked ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world
- The sub has got strong, sturdy and stupendous arm styled basket frame. The sub is well capable of handling high-powered audio frequency without any harm to the product; even at highest rated inputs from the channel amplifier
- Sub power: 300W (RMS) | 600W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 6.5"
- Subwoofer type/ impedance: Dual 4 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 2" (50.8mm)
- FS: 54.192 Hz
- QTS: 0.401
- QES: 0.449
- QMS: 3.730
- VAS: 3.050 liters
- SPL: 82.2 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: 10.4mm
- Displacement: 0.0435 ft3
- Magnet weight: 80 Oz
- Speaker connector: 12 Gauge
- Resonant frequency: 30.5Hz
- Sealed: 0.25 ft3
- Ported: 0.40 ~ 0.55 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 148mm / 5.8"
- Overall diameter: 175mm / 6.9"
- Mounting depth: 105mm / 4.13"
Grab a couple of these for an under the seat shoebox Ford project. Impressed with the quality and overall look. Look no further for the best 6.5 Subwoofer.
Love it hits harder then expected
Sounds great for 6” subs. 2 days with them installed. 131.5 dB and still have to tune them in more. Good bang for the buck!
I recently installed a pair of the Meso 6.5 D4's in an under seat enclosure for a 2015 Chevrolet pickup. The enclosure is ported tuned to 44hz. The output that these produce is incredible. Will be using more of your product. We are using a CT700.1D bridged to 1 ohm.
Awesome sub great price and great costumer service. I'll b getting another soon as I can. U r the shit ct sounds.