The Strato 18 Inch D1 is CT Sounds all-around ground-pounding subwoofer. This 1500 watts RMS and 3000 watts MAX power feature-packed subwoofer delivers stellar sub-bass extension without distortion. It is even more powerful and has a bigger voice coil than the same size Tropo subwoofer. It has a double-stack Y35 ferrite magnet compared to the Y30 ferrite magnet of Tropo. The voice coil is improved as well, with 4-layers of CCA instead of copper, allowing faster heat dissipation and cooling. The cone on the Strato is also stiffer than the Tropo to allow for increased rigidity, and lower distortion at extremely high SPL levels. The Strato improved cone is a nylon composite paper reinforced with 4% carbon fiber. The Strato comes with a cast aluminum basket which is more durable than stamp steel basket. It is a client favorite, not only because of its out-of-this-world performance for the dollar paid but also for its wow factor. Your friends will be drooling with envy. It is called bad-to-the-bone for a reason.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Strato 18" D1 Car Subwoofer (Dual 1 ohm)
- It is a dual 1Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- This sub takes 1500W (RMS) & can take up to 3000W power (MAX)
- Dual connectivity terminals with 3" (diameter) voice coil make this product versatile irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption
- It incorporates Y35 graded ferrite magnet, which is a super-boss quality magnet/motor that drives better power to the subwoofer cone
- Strong cagy arms works as the sub-basket frame that holds the sub cone pretty strong
- The sub is capable of handling high-powered audio frequency without any harm to the product even at highest power inputs from amplifiers
- Sub power: 1500W (RMS) | 3000W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 18"
- Subwoofer type/ impedance: Dual 1 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 3" (76.2mm)
- FS: 36.00Hz
- QTS: 0.630
- QES: 0.703
- QMS: 5.958
- VAS: 107.50 liters
- SPL: 88.50 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: ~30mm (Both way)
- Displacement: 0.376 ft3
- Magnet weight:195 Oz
- Speaker connector: 12 Gauge
- Resonant frequency: 30.5Hz
- Coil inductance: 2.10mH
- Sd: 1257 cm2
- Sealed: 3.50 - 4.00 ft3
- Ported: 5.00 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 424mm / 16.7"
- Overall diameter: 470mm / 18.5"
- Mounting depth: 229mm / 9"
I bought 2 of them about 3 years ago and they're still going strong ! Like we say out here in the Bay Area , this Shit SLAPSSSS !!! Yeeeee
Just love it and can't wait to get the second one...
Love my strato 18s they are a beast great quality product
Got the subs in a timely manner, overall I'm really impressed with them. The motor is way bigger than i was expecting, can't wait to hook them up.