The Bio series, known as Badass, is our entry-level, no-frills, workhorse subwoofer. The drivers share high-grade components, perfect for the bass head on a budget. It has 400 watts RMS and 800 watts MAX power. It features a 4-layer copper Dual 2 Ohm voice coil and a polypropylene cone. It is CT’s most affordable series while still delivering excellent performance and deep low notes. The Bio is the perfect choice for its price and will not disappoint. You will stand out loud, and your friends will notice.
What's in the box:
- 1 x Bio 15" D2 Car Subwoofer (Dual 2 ohm)
- Dual 2Ω (ohm) resistive (voice coil) subwoofer
- 400W RMS car audio sub & can take up to 800W PEAK
- Dual connectivity terminals with 2" (diameter) voice coil make this product versatile irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption
- Incorporates Y30 graded ferrite magnet
- Strong & sturdy basket frame, capable of handling high diaphragm moves with maximum Xmax
- Sub power: 400W (RMS) | 800W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 15"
- Subwoofer type/ impedance: Dual 2 ohm
- Voice coil (dia): 2" / 51mm
- BL: 17.865
- FS: 29.284Hz
- QTS: 0.527
- QES: 0.572
- QMS: 6.727
- VAS: 106.107 liters
- SPL: 88.6 dB (@1w/1m)
- Xmax: ~15mm (Peak to peak)
- Displacement: 0.10 ft3
- Sealed: 2.00 ~ 2.50 ft3
- Ported: 3.00 ~ 3.50 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 358mm / 14.1"
- Overall diameter: 391mm / 15.4"
- Mounting depth: 161mm / 6.34"
Just 1 d2 wired up to 4 ohm rocks the block! Thank yall for helping me disturn the peace!
Just 1 on a 2500d power acoustic shakes the car and everything around it wired to a 4 ohm. Thank y'all over there at CT Sounds.
It ain’t hitting as hard as I thought it woulda
Was expecting more. I understand they are the entry line. For the price, i guess they're ok.