The Bio series, known as Badass, is our entry-level, no-frills, workhorse subwoofer. The drivers share high-grade components, perfect for the bass head on a budget. It has 300 watts RMS and 600 watts MAX power. It features a 4-layer copper Dual 2 Ohm voice coil and a polypropylene cone. It is CT’s most affordable series while still delivering excellent performance and deep low notes. The Bio is the perfect choice for its price and will not disappoint. You will stand out loud, and your friends will notice.
Whats in the box:
- 1 x Bio 2.0 10" D2 Car Subwoofer (Dual 2 ohm)
- Its a dual 2Ω (ohm) subwoofer
- 300W (RMS) & can take up to 600W power (MAX)
- Comes with dual spring terminal (pair) with 2" (diameter) voice coil & composite foam surround
- Incorporates Y30 ferrite magnet; small sized but powerful enough to make the sub flex great
- Sturdy basket frame allowing the sub to hold the diaphragm strong and product solid bass covering all the low frequencies; prevents harm to other components while powered up to maximum
- Sub power: 300W (RMS) | 600W (MAX)
- Subwoofer size: 10"
- Subwoofer type/ impedance: Dual 2 ohm
- Voice coil (diameter): 2" (50.80mm)
- BL: 13.490
- FS: 34.614Hz
- QTS: 0.479
- QES: 0.511
- QMS: 7.696
- VAS: 28.092 liters
- SPL (@1w/1m): 85.50 dB
- Xmax: 7.1mm (One way)
- Displacement: 0.10 ft3
- Sealed: 0.50 ft3
- Ported: 1.00 ~ 1.25 ft3
Mounting / Installation Parameters:
- Cutout diameter: 229mm / 9"
- Overall diameter: 262mm / 10.3"
- Mounting depth: 130mm / 5.1"
This sub can throw down. I'm pushing it on 620 watts and it has no problem holding it's own. It's a hell of a deal for such a strong sub.
I love the bio series there little power houses I have 2 of the bio 2.0 d2 on a AT500.1 amp and they blow everybodys mind that gets a demo! Great subwoofers coleman!!